NEW BONUS INCLUDED WITH YOUR PURCHASE
10 Steps to Open an Assisted Living Facility (13 Hours)
Welcome and thank you for considering purchasing this online ALF Core Training and Consulting Package.
This Package Includes:
- ALF Core Training(26 Hours Online Training)
- ALF Core Examp Prep (over 600 exam questions)
- Virtual Consulting Course (10 Hours Online Training)
- Long Term Care Marketing Course (3 Hours)
- Marketing Templates
- Forms Package ($2,000 Value)
- Resident Files
- Admission Package
- Sample Resident Contract
- Employee Files
- Facility Files
- Policies and Procedures
- NEW BONUS- 10 Steps to Open an Assisted Living Facility
ALF CORE TRAINING
- This ALF course and consulting package is 100% online. ALF Administrators and managers are licensed by the Department of Elder Affairs for the State of Florida Department. To become an Assisted Living Facility Administrator or Manager you must complete this required 26 hour ALF CORE Training course and successfully pass the state CORE Competency Exam according to Chapter 58A-5.0191, Florida Administrative Code. The exam is administered by the University of South Florida (USF) and is 100 questions long which requires a passing grade of at least 75%. This online training is offered by Shery Stockstill who approved by the Department of Elder Affairs to teach the Core Training course required by this rule.
Sample Lesson From ALF Core Training:
Resident Care Standards
VIRTUAL CONSULTING PACKAGE
LONG TERM CARE MARKETING TRAINING
FLORIDA ALF FORMS PACKAGE
- The Virtual ALF Consulting Package is an amazing value and offers over 25 hours of audio and video recordings. It includes EVERYTHING that we know about opening, operating, and growing an assisted living facility in Florida. Most consultants charge between $2,000 and $5000 for their consulting services. We are offering this package for only $500.
This package is 100% online which means you can access it immediately. The consulting package includes the following:
- Opening an Assisted Living Facility (2 Hours)
- Start-up costs
- Cash flow spreadsheet
- ALF Records (2-hour audio and video)
- Assisted Living Staffing and Employees (1 hour and 20-minute audio)
- ALF Vendors and Support Services (50-minute audio)
- Assisted Living Admissions and Discharges (40 minutes audio)
- ALF Resident Care and Activities (1-hour audio)
- Inspections (40-minute audio)
- Marketing Introduction (25-minute audio)
- Advertising and Marketing Basics (45 minutes video)
- Internet Marketing for Assisted Living 1-hour video)
- Social Media (45 minutes of video)
- Internet Ads (3 hours of video)
- Networking and Referral Marketing 35-minute video)
- Networking Video Lessons (1-hour video)
- Marketing Success Checklist (15-minute video)
10 Steps to Open an Assisted Living Facility
Step 1: Is this Business Right for You?
|Step 1: Is this right for you? (1 Hour 5 Minutes)|
|Step 2: Startup Costs and Funding the Business (2 Hours 20 Minutes)|
|Step 3: Education and Research (1 Hour 6 Minutes)|
|Step 4: Start the Business (1 Hour 42 Minutes)|
|Step 5: Finding the Property (1 Hour 20 Minutes)|
|Step 6: Taking Possession Taking Possession of the Property (28 Minutes)|
|Step 7: Preparing to open (50 Minutes)|
|Step 8: Employees and Staffing Employees and Staffing (1 Hour 10 Minutes)|
|Step 9: Marketing and Advertising Marketing and Advertising Business Launch (1 Hour 14 Minutes)|
|Step 10: Open for Business Open for Business (1 Hour 36 Minutes)|
This virtual consulting package does NOT include any consulting over the phone or in person. You are welcome to post any questions or inquiries on our consulting community forum.
A Message from the Instructor
I believe that purchasing this course and consulting package will be a great decision and let me tell you why.
The State of Florida and the Department of Elder Affairs require new administrators take a 26-hour course and also pass a state exam. All courses offered by ALF Core approved trainers meet this requirement; however, the topics covered require much more time to fully understand. The administration of an assisted living facility is not easy and there are many regulations that must be met.
When we took the ALF Core Training we took it on site and the course lasted a quick 4 and 1/2 days. Take it from me, this was not enough time to cover some of the difficult subjects in detail. This online course is designed so you can work at your pace and is available for up to 4 months. This allows you to focus on areas that need more time and attention. The on-site training we took had no quizzes and nothing to prepare us for the state exam. When we designed this course, we wanted this to be an area of focus. Most modules offer quizzes to help you absorb the material better and like the state exam, some of the questions are tricky. You can retake the quizzes as many times as you like without any penalty. We only require a score of 50% in order to pass the quiz and advance to the next module. In all, this course consists of over 280 questions which are also compiled into a final exam. The Final Exam is a great resource for you and only requires 1% correct to pass and receive your completion certificate.
In addition, the consulting package is everything you think you’ll get from core training. How to start, operate, and grow your assisted living facility. Our objective was to offer this package at the same price other trainers were selling basic ALF Core Training. Other trainers will NOT tell you all that we do in this package. That is simply a fact. If you don’t believe me, be sure to ask them if they tell you how to get residents, what are the start-up and operating costs, or where to buy insurance. Most instructors will tell you that you need to purchase their consulting services for THOUSANDS of DOLLARS$$$$$$. Trust me! I know this from experience.
APPROVED PROVIDER LIST & STATE EXAM SCHEDULE
To verify that we are an approved provider and find the State Test Schedule, please follow these links below:
- Registered ALF Core Trainers: https://e7.flelder.org/pls/public/f?p=2145:3:35728776964580::NO:::
- State Test Schedule click here: http://www.alf.usf.edu/eschedule.html
|It was very informative, I will use the final exam as a practice to prepare for the State Test.
I have recommended this course to a couple of my friends that are interested.
|Excellent material and access to resources. Online training allows for flexibility of hours spent training|
|I appreciated this course. It really covered it … thank you very much for this very valuable course.|
|“I really learned a lot I want to thank you I am so excited about this.”|
|“The course was very interesting, I learned a lot. thank you!”|
|“It was very informative, educational, and easy to comprehend.”|
|“LOVED this online program! Can’t wait to take other classes on here and also use it with future staff!!”
Great set up and job on the site 😉
|“When I started doing the training, I was a bit hesitant, because i am not too familiar
with the computer, as I started doing the course, I was really enjoying it, it was easy to understand and very informative.”
|“Your company did an awesome job on helping me practice for the state exam. Thank you!”|
|“I understand the training very well, also when I make few phone calls was glad that a fine gentleman answer all my questions. I also like a lot that the Instructors gave priceless experience knowledge, also en-light me to be extra careful in the subject they were talking about, I’m truly grateful for all your dedication. Thank you. God bless”|
|“The course is very detailed and fosters effective training in the field of Senior Care giving.”|
|“Just received my completion certificate, Yeaaahhh!!!! I absolutely enjooooyed this online program, the only program here in Melbourne I was not able to attend and I could not commute to Orlando for a Mon-Fri class, I work nights and I have a 1 and 8 year old, so this worked perfectly! The instructors were awesome, will definately recommend this program to others.”|
|Overall, it is a very good and impressively comprehensive course. All of the videos were especially helpful to me instead of having to just read all of the information.|
|I found the course to be very user friendly.|
|Really Enjoyed it|
|It was informative.|
|It was great!|
|Very helpful information given from online instructors.|
- Access anywhere and anytime
- Available for 1 year
- Most lessons taught with Audio and Video
- 280 Question Exam Prep Activity (help you prepare for the State Competency Test – $59 Value)
Important Note: Completion of this course is only the first step to become a licensed administrator or manager for the State of Florida. The second step is to pass the Core Competency Exam offered by the Department of Elder Affairs.
About the Instructors
Mrs. Stockstill has been a licensed assisted living administrator since 2009. She is an owner/operator of Ocean Breeze Gardens assisted living community in Satellite Beach Florida. Sheryl and her husband started working on Ocean Breeze Gardens (OBG) in 2007. They designed and opened it from the ground up. OBG opened with 6 beds in 2009 and has expanded to 32 beds in 2012. Sheryl has done everything from planning and zoning approval, concept approval, fire inspections, initial licensing applications, operations, and sales and marketing. She has done 5 capacity expansions and had over 15 AHCA inspections. Sheryl earned her B.S. in Business Administration and Elementary Education. She will earn a Master’s degree from the University of Central Florida in Fall 2013. Sheryl is a skilled educator.
- My ALF Consultant
- 10 Years + years of owner-operator experience of a 32 Bed ALF
- 8 Years My ALF Training
- Over 20,000 users
- Hundreds of Facility Accounts