- Caregiver Stress and Burnout in Long-Term Care (1 Hour)
Conditions to Notify a Manager (1.5 Hours)
Credit Hours: 3
- Understand the difference between burnout and compassion fatigue.
- Understand the causes of burnout.
- Recognize the symptoms of caregiver burnout and compassion fatigue.
- Prevent stress and burnout.
- Recognize and Understand Medication Side effects.
- Changes in resident behavior and in the residents’ condition.
- Maintenance concerns can cause a hazard to residents.
- Become aware of employee and family issues.
- Become proficient in communication and follow-up.