Coquina Cove ALF
Resident Care Associate.
The Resident Care Associate provides superior quality regular and emergency care for all residents by delivering compassion as well as physical and emotional support. The position offers support and assist with activities of daily living such as personal care, nutrition, ambulation, housekeeping, and medications.
This is a great opportunity for a vibrant compassionate and caring team player ready to make a difference.
Duties: Resident Associate- CNA-Duties
- Provide care and assistance with the functions of daily living
- Maintain residents’ health records/resident charts by timely documenting any changes in health, incidents, and observation of unusual occurrences
- Maintain Medication Observation Records
- Assist with self-administration of medication
- Respond quickly to emergencies
- Maintain confidentiality
- Communicate effectively with all staff, residents and their families
- Coordinate and manage staff schedules
- Must be willing to work effectively with professional and non-professional team members
- Attends and participate in continuing education programs
Address: 3739 Sunrise Oaks Dr 32129 Port Orange : 1(407) 808- 3463
Qualifications: Resident Associate- CNA - Qualifications
- Current CPR/First Aid certification preferred
- Prior work experience in geriatric, nursing, assisted living or similar environment preferred
- Self-motivated with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Valid professional license and good standing with State Licensing Authority
- Ability to pass pre-employment drug-and background screening (level 2)
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time